6.10.2002

Riporto qui il testo di una delle mie canzoni preferite ^^

I went to your house
walked up the stairs
Opened the door without ringing the bell
walked down the hall
into your room where I could smell you

And I shouldn't be here
without permission
shouldn't be here...

Would you forgive me love if I danced in your shower
Would you forgive me love if I laid in your bed
Would you forgive me love if I stay all afternoon?

I took off my clothes
put on your robe
went through your drawers
and I found your cologne
went down to the den
found your cd's
and I played your Joni
and I shouldn't stay long
you might be home soon
shouldn't stay long

Would you forgive me love if danced in your shower
Would you forgive me love if I laid in your bed
Would you forgive me love if I stay all afternoon?

I burned your incence
I ran a bath
I noticed a letter that sat on your desk
It said:
"Hello love,
I love you so, love.
Meet me at midnight."
And no, it wasn't my writing
I'd better go soon
It wasn't my writing

So forgive me love if I cry in you shower
So forgive me love for the salt in your bed
So forgive me love if I Cry alla afternoon

Alanis Morisette


E' una canzone tratta dal primo cd... una traccia nascosta... mi vengono i brividi quando l'ascolto ^^'
Ho anche evidenziato la parte che mi colpisce di più.... ma... forse mi immedesimo ^^'

Nessun commento:

Era talmente tanto tempo che non scrivevo qui che hanno cambiato tutto... bisogna passare per l'account di gmail... e il bello è che... ...